Samsung leads the smartphone market, despite its too many battles against the gaint Apple, spread over half the continents. The company has let down its low end models. The Korean company, launched its low end Java Touch mobiles long back in the June of 2010, Under the series named Champ. Samsung C3300K (or C3303 Champ) was the first model of the series. As it was the beginning of the Smartphone trend, the mobile had a decent welcome in India, It started replacing the basic mobiles.
- Camera – 2 MP 1600×1200 pixels (1.3MP 1280×1024 pixels is the previous model)
- FM recording
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP (v2.0 is previous model)
- Increased Stand-by time and Talk time
- Social Integration
- Memory Card slot capacity upto 16GB (8GB previous model)
- 3G radio and WiFi wasn’t added (though is was available in Champ 3G)
- No secondary camera
- No GPS facilities
- Internal memory is just 20MB
- Not many Java Apps are supported.
- The device is not robust. You may get the camera damaged if you drop down, But still nothing happens to the device.
- But still considering the money you pay for the device and considering the facilities, the Cons are not to be worried about.
- I personally suggest one can have this device for doing the original mobile functions like Call, Messageing, Browsing and use another high end for the other extra features like Watching movies, Capturing 1080p videos, HDMI connection with your Big TV
Like my work? Visit my profile at About.me