A faster, simpler way to stay close to everything you care about.
In the past few months, most of the things we use online have changed. Google+, Facebook timeline and static side notification bar, Gmail, Youtube, Blogger, Picasa, Google Home Search page, Google Reader and their mobile applications have also changed a lot. Facebook for Android had lots of improved features, Google plus for Smartphones updated their like feature on photos and comments, capability to add high resolution photos and its changing day by day. Twitter is now changing. See the new face of twitter at Fly Twitter.
With so many Social sites available its really tough to be
As Orkut started dying due to the exponential sudden growth of Facebook, my friends naturally shifted to Facebook, and again when Google plus came, most of the people who are die hard Google fans starting moving again (I’m one among them.)
Too many steps huh? Now there is an option in Google plus itself.
Simply click it, You will get redirected to Orkut Photo Importer. Select your albums to be transferred. Click ‘Import selected’
- Size – 116.8 x 61 x 10.1 mm
- Display – S-LCD Capacitive TouchScreen 480 x 800 pixels 3.7″
- Memory – Internal 4 GB; RAM 768 MB ; Expandable upto 32 GB with memory car
- Connectivity – WiFi, 3G, BT v3.0, USB v2.0
- Camera – Rear – 5MP 2592 x 1944 pixels, LED flash and supports 720p Video Recording; Front – VGA
- OS – Android v2.3.4 (Gingerbread)
- Processor – 1 GHz Scorpion Processor with Qualcomm MSM8255 chipset
- Colour – Only “Clearwater” colour available in India.
Price: MRP – Rs 29,900/- ; MOP – Rs 27,499/-
Love Firefox? The same community of people developed Mozilla Thunderbird.
Get it here! http://www.filehippo.com/download/file/4c0c35ea22c1b81f69a33f0817f1726d1f2c9283d8277ed1ff6e36d89af74860/
2nd of december we see YouTube getting a new face! It has got no Static bars, but still its Pretty cool. This generation would have hardly a few who doesnt know YouTube.
In its general look, we have its categories listed at its left, you hit on a tag, the central white strip shows you a list of videos and followed by right most bar having the ‘Featured videos.
And looking into the changes in the personal profile, we have our subscriptions on our left dark bar, contents of selected subscription in the centre whit strip and ‘Recommended videos’ on the right most bar.
Everything is changing in Google! After all Change keeps you High!
They got their
Rhapsody’s home page has got
Samsung leads the smartphone market, despite its too many battles against the gaint Apple, spread over half the continents. The company has let down its low end models. The Korean company, launched its low end Java Touch mobiles long back in the June of 2010, Under the series named Champ. Samsung C3300K (or C3303 Champ) was the first model of the series. As it was the beginning of the Smartphone trend, the mobile had a decent welcome in India, It started replacing the basic mobiles.
- Camera – 2 MP 1600×1200 pixels (1.3MP 1280×1024 pixels is the previous model)
- FM recording
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP (v2.0 is previous model)
- Increased Stand-by time and Talk time
- Social Integration
- Memory Card slot capacity upto 16GB (8GB previous model)
- 3G radio and WiFi wasn’t added (though is was available in Champ 3G)
- No secondary camera
- No GPS facilities
- Internal memory is just 20MB
- Not many Java Apps are supported.
- The device is not robust. You may get the camera damaged if you drop down, But still nothing happens to the device.
- But still considering the money you pay for the device and considering the facilities, the Cons are not to be worried about.
- I personally suggest one can have this device for doing the original mobile functions like Call, Messageing, Browsing and use another high end for the other extra features like Watching movies, Capturing 1080p videos, HDMI connection with your Big TV
Like my work? Visit my profile at About.me